Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Rogue Shadow

So I have seen a couple of pics of this ship and have heard rumors about it being made into a toy, but I was wondering how big is it suppose to be in the game? And I am guessing if a toy is being made of this it will be in the fighter size. Has anyone heard anything about this ship?
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Juno Eclipse is its captain, and I think at least the apprentice rides in it as well, so it's got to be bigger than a starfighter (at least in the game).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Juno Eclipse is its captain, and I think at least the apprentice rides in it as well, so it's got to be bigger than a starfighter (at least in the game).
    If they make it though, you know it's going to probably be a $20 dumbed down version of however large it's actually suppose to be.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Bezt thing to do is check out the Lego model of it. You can usually judge from there, maybe read its stats and stuff. About all I can offer to this thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think, in the game, it's supposed to be around the size of the Millennium Falcon. Now, I really doubt Hasbro will make it that large, but still. It carries Eclipse, VSA, Proxy and I think Rahm Kota. Here's a concept drawing of it on Felucia. You can guess at it's actual size. At the end of the "platform" you can see a tiny figure.

http://www.myps3.com.au/img/game/lar...nleashed-6.jpg
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

It seems like Sith Infiltrator size to me. (Not the toy, but the movie version)

So that means we'll get the dumbed down version equivalent to the toy Sith Infiltrator. That is a guess though.
    Move along, move along

I don't know about that. The Rogue has more bulk to it, the SI just had a long narrow flat nose, with no room for passengers. While the cockpit/entry area had room for 6 others. Looks to me that the Rogue has room, for rooms in the mandibles.

But, back to the toys, if Hasbro enlarges the cockpit to fit a figure, they would have to also increase the overall size. Other wise it would look deformed, more inline with the Galactic Heroes line, then the Legecy Collection. For a ship like the Sith Infiltrator, Hasbro could get away with scaling it down, while still keeping the overall movie look. I don't think doing so with the Rogue Shadow would turn out as well. Unless Hasbro put the pilot figure in one of the mandibles. And I really hope they don't do that.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

The LEGO one isn't remotely in scale to its minifigs, not even with the minifig-width-scale-issue, the cockpit holds 1 guy.

If Hasbro did this ship in 3.75" scale, it'd have to be at least as big as the ARC-170 just to get a cockpit that can fit 2 figures into this ship's design, it's a pretty big boat and most of that is bulk, not thin wings or something else they could cheat their way out of.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would really like to see something a little bigger than the fighter series for this ship, but I am doubting it. The picture of it on Felucia is cool!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I'd be willing to pay $40 for a correctly scaled Rogue Shadow.

Due to it's design, it's a one time purchase anyway, so Hasbro would do better by themselves and fans to make it right the first time. They'd stand to make more money too by having it at twice the price.

I don't know how much of a swing in purchasing this at $20 vs $40 will make. I think this is a case of either you like the ship or not, so the purchase price won't sway your decision to greatly either way. Though, I could be wrong. Size, not price made me not purchase the Sith Infiltrator. I wouldn't own it today had it not been given to me as a gift.
    Move along, move along