Where can i buy loose figures?

Where online is a good place to buy loose figures. I know Brians does but his are the same price as most stores carded figures.

If you dont want to pay the price on Bryan's Toys, try ebay. They usually have alot of loose figures available. Often someone will post a lot of figures as well, where you can buy a bunch of them at once. They usually have vintage and new figures.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Lightbulb

Go the old fashioned route, and try Collectibles or Antiques or Comic Books in the phone book. Occasionally, you can score some good deals. Garage sales are harder to judge, but the deals there are usually better.

But watch out for the $65-for-Bespin-Luke-with-no-weapons-wrapped-in-plastic-wrap type scams! (True story)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    But watch out for the $65-for-Bespin-Luke-with-no-weapons-wrapped-in-plastic-wrap type scams! (True story)
    I've seen that before. It's usually no weapons or the wrong weapons. The condition is usually questionable, also. I don't know whether to laugh or yell at them.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

E-BAY is your best bet!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Loose...?

"Mammy said you could always find the loose ones hanging 'round the street corners after dark!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**