Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking What armies are you gonna start...

For sure I'm gonna go for the Royal Guards... waited a long time this one rescuplted...

And yeah, even though they look lame, Clone Troopers... a good 10 to 20 with a couple of gunships...

Clonetroopers, all the Jedi, Royal Guards.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

I'd like to have a snowtrooper army. They just look cool. Rebel armies aren't as cool as the Imperial Army.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Snowtrooper? What do you mean SithDroid?

You see back in the days of old there was only one SW trilogy. It was a fun and prosperous time. And within this trilogy there was a certain film entitled Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back, and it was the greatest of the trilogy. Within this movie there appeared a variation of the Stormtrooper called the Snowtrooper due to the fact that they were "Snow troopers." Hence I would like an army of Snow Troopers.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

i want a huge army of Clone Troopers, that have every, blaster force pike and stunguns weppon but a lightsaber. To "Dispose Of" all the people i don't like and then use them to scare off little kids in the toy section so i can look in peace
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I want to command the armies of the fierce midget-pirates of Willygoat...errr

Umm... if they're cool in the movie, maybe a clone trooper squad with some of those cool gunships.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I want to command the armies of the fierce midget-pirates of Willygoat...errr

( Dr evil Voice) riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttttttttt

All i ask is for some fr**in clone troopers.
    Last edited by Paul-Kenobi; 02-13-2002 at 06:53 PM.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

1) I'm not into building armies.

2) I don't like army builders. THey make it hard to find certain figures.

3) If I were to build an army I would make a Jedi army.

Oh, I see SithDroid. I just called them Hoth Stormtroopers.