Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Definitely a happy birthday. Hope all goes well although I doubt you'll have the same road cone experience that Mabs will.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Allow me to set my birthday greetings to song:

Oops. Shouldn't have chosen an instrumental song. (BTW, it was the theme from Terms of Endearment, but maybe that was too chick-ish a choice ). Happy day!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The hot cocoa that I am drinking, is in honor of you! Happy Birthday hombre!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Bizarro Mabudon?

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. A long time.

mE AM GOING TO EAT JUICY STEAK NOW!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Most happy birthday, TeeEye7!

I hope you got everything you wanted.

I'm in the process of cleaning the droids you gave me (not the customs ones though as promised). My fiancee had an idea for some of the Stormtroopers. If all goes well, you'll eventually see picks of them playing hockey. It was her idea for a non SW diorama. Her first big interest in dioramas ever, so who was I to say no, . So all of the figs are being put to good use!

Thanks again and a very happy birthday.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    The one b-day I don't have trouble remembering cos it's MINE too- on this date the world gained 2 powerful forumites (tho I came along YEARS afterwards- TeeEye already had a beard by the time I "streeted" I think)

Hope you have a great day (I WILL try to shoot you a call later again, but I bet you won't pick up due to scheduling) and many happy returns, and be glad you're not where I am right now, cos it's basically snowing hard enough to knock like a dozen folks off the damn guest list for my party

As always it's an honour to know I am yer friend Bro (same goes for a bunch of folks, you know who you are)
    Iso&Baws

And what else to say but again Iso&Baws
    Don't ask how many years afterwards you appeared. Reminding me may make me fall off of my walker! Thanks for the good thoughts. I hope your day went as well as mine. Just got back from putting on about ten pounds from an excellent Japanese dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Congrats, TI. Many happy returns!!!!
    Thank you, sir! Your humble Eccentric Uncle is quite touched!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Happy Birthday TI7
    Thanks, KH! You've made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Happy Birthday TI!!!
    Thanks UKW! I appreciate the thought!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Happy birthday to you, too, though you stole mabs' special day.
    Yeah. I meant to talk to my folks to have me on another day, but they just wouldn't listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    Happy Birthday TI!! Hopefully it's been a great one.
    Thanks JKE! I think I learned to have fun today no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Happy birthday, you thumbprint-avatar-havin' mofo!
    Thanks, John! A big thanks and to you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Happy birthday, TeeEye! Hope you have a good one!
    Thank you, GG! It was a good day! I had too many good eats today between the dinner and cake.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    So TI - are you, like, the anti-Mabs? Bizzaro Mabs?

Happy B-day TI.
    I think I like the sound of Bizarro Mabs best. It's like being an eccentric uncle only a lot more

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Happy Birthday to both of you sorry humps...both the American AND the Canadian.
    Thanks Cae! I guess I've got the double-whammy as I'm American with French-Canadian roots on my mom's side of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Definitely a happy birthday. Hope all goes well although I doubt you'll have the same road cone experience that Mabs will.
    Thanks Slick! As for the road cones, I think you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Allow me to set my birthday greetings to song:

Oops. Shouldn't have chosen an instrumental song. (BTW, it was the theme from Terms of Endearment, but maybe that was too chick-ish a choice ). Happy day!
    *Sniff!* Thanks, BCJ! I'll always remember this serenade!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    The hot cocoa that I am drinking, is in honor of you! Happy Birthday hombre!
    Thanks, LBC! You shoulda been here to help me with my cake, too! I've eaten way too much today. It's a lot harder getting around in my walker.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Most happy birthday, TeeEye7!

I hope you got everything you wanted.

I'm in the process of cleaning the droids you gave me (not the customs ones though as promised). My fiancee had an idea for some of the Stormtroopers. If all goes well, you'll eventually see picks of them playing hockey. It was her idea for a non SW diorama. Her first big interest in dioramas ever, so who was I to say no, . So all of the figs are being put to good use!

Thanks again and a very happy birthday.
    Thanks, Sal! Today was very cool! Glad to hear the work is progressing with the dioramas so quickly! As for the Stormtroopers, maybe you can paint a blue maple leaf on the chest of some of them in honor of Mabs, since today is his birthday, too!

Again, thanks to all of you for making the day that much more special!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday TeeEye, and Mabudon!! (this is me cutting corners so I dont have to post in 2 different threads )
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thanks, J&H, from Mabs&Me! We appreciate the good thought!

SirSteve: Thank you, too, sir for the email! It is most appreciated!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    SirSteve: Thank you, too, sir for the email! It is most appreciated!
    I thought I was the only person who got that?

Best (late) wishes, TI!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Happy Birthday TeeEye!

Gosh we have a lot of SSG birthdays in March!

Well, for TeeEye's old-man birthday, I suggest we all chip in and get him "The Clapper."

This is different from The Clap. Slicker's Mom will take care of that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.