Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Happy Late b-day
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Happy Late b-day
    I second that, sir!

Facebook had today listed as your birthday, are they wrong? I'm confused. Happy Birthday anyways.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy birthday TeeEye. Hope it is a great one!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Happy Birthday TeeEye7.

Forensic evidence has revealed that you have aged another year.

Perhaps you know a good lawyer that can confuse those facts beyond a reasonable doubt?

Your Toys R Us Rewards card should help in this matter, as might a clandestine meeting with an Avon Lady.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hope you have a solid day planned out TeeEye. I am actually thinking about going and getting your present right now...
    Here's to many, many more Bro!!
    UIso&Baws&Topes
    Oyes simo-b-day action on the 8th o' March!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Facebook had today listed as your birthday, are they wrong? I'm confused. Happy Birthday anyways.
    Thank you for the wishes and FB is correct. The ol' birthday is on the 8th along with the might mabudonicus!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Happy birthday TeeEye. Hope it is a great one!!
    Thank you sir! Yes, it was a great one because it was a quiet night at work. No tragedies to tend to. It was quiet and uneventful.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    Thank you kind sir for your wishes and salutations! It is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Happy Birthday TeeEye7.

Forensic evidence has revealed that you have aged another year.
    Thank you sir! I think it's more the aches and pains I experience rather than forensic science that's letting me know I'm an old f@rt!

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Hope you have a solid day planned out TeeEye. I am actually thinking about going and getting your present right now...
    Here's to many, many more Bro!!
    UIso&Baws&Topes
    Oyes simo-b-day action on the 8th o' March!
    Thank you most kindly, sir, for the birthday wishes! We have once again out-foxed the Grim Reaper and have remained vertical!
    Thanks once again for the awesome photos! When I make the trek to the Mabudome, we will definitely have to plan a side trip there! Glad to hear your marathon B-Day was a great success! \m/
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

For some reason I couldn't log into SSG yesterday; too much partyin' here, perhaps? So my belated birthday wish comes with 504 ISE monster greetings!
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm late but happy belated birthday TeeEye7!!!