Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday TeeEye7

The one b-day I don't have trouble remembering cos it's MINE too- on this date the world gained 2 powerful forumites (tho I came along YEARS afterwards- TeeEye already had a beard by the time I "streeted" I think)

Hope you have a great day (I WILL try to shoot you a call later again, but I bet you won't pick up due to scheduling) and many happy returns, and be glad you're not where I am right now, cos it's basically snowing hard enough to knock like a dozen folks off the damn guest list for my party

As always it's an honour to know I am yer friend Bro (same goes for a bunch of folks, you know who you are)
    Iso&Baws

And what else to say but again Iso&Baws
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Congrats, TI. Many happy returns!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Happy Birthday TI7
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy Birthday TI!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy birthday to you, too, though you stole mabs' special day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday TI!! Hopefully it's been a great one.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Happy birthday, you thumbprint-avatar-havin' mofo!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Happy birthday, TeeEye! Hope you have a good one!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

So TI - are you, like, the anti-Mabs? Bizzaro Mabs?

Happy B-day TI.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Happy Birthday to both of you sorry humps...both the American AND the Canadian.