Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    The link opened fine. Was I mistaken with my post somehow?
    I should rename myself B-CJ... Barely-Confused Just. You got it fine, Slick. It was these gentle queries:

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    What? I don't get this? Should I wish you a happy birthday TeeEye? Well I do wish you well and many great days ahead of you.

But now I'm confused. I have no idea whether it is really your birthday or if we all missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Happy birthday.
    ... that prompted my own question about whether they were unable to read/open the link.

TeeEye7, noted SSG Forumite, celebrated a birthday earlier in the year 2009, ironically on the very date he was born. Apparently, we neglected to mention said birthday greetings near that date; for that, I am quite sorry. T.I., "noted" rap artist, will be in a cell soon for a weapons charge. I thought it would be "funny" or "humorous" (perhaps even across-the-pond "humourous" ) to post an article and see if others would think it was our TI7, whose job also requires him to carry weapons (legally), instead. You may commence laughter... now.

Quote Originally Posted by SSG Forum
    Ha. Ha ha.
    Oh, and happy reee-heee-hee-heeeally belated b'day greetings, username TeeEye7.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Okay, so is probably the only case ever where I'm right and everyone else is indeed wrong.

Eat it SSG forums!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Bizarro World! Aaaahhh!!!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Happy birthday.
    Thank you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Oh, and happy reee-heee-hee-heeeally belated b'day greetings, username TeeEye7.
    And thank you, sir!
    Bizarro World indeed!

It should be noted that I was born at a very early age. Hope that clears that up.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Poor Tee-Eye.

Two months went by after his birthday until somebody noticed. I feel saddened by this happening but joyous in my wishing you a Happy Birthday almost three months after the fact!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    ...wishing you a Happy Birthday...
    Thanks, LBC!

TI the rap artist turned 29 yesterday. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    TI the rap artist turned 29 yesterday. Wow.
    What a way to spend a birthday....in the slammer.

At least when TI7 goes to jail, he can walk in and out whenever he wants to!

And I do, too!

I'll just drop in and wish you an early Happy Birthday while this thread is active since I know I'll be AWOL come your real birthday. Felize cumpleanos TeeEye!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Well, September 8th was my "half birthday" (also mabudonicus'). I guess we can count that, huh?

Thanks LBC!