Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    If I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, is it okay to do it again here? Happy Birthday anyway dear Sir!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And in honor of your birthday, we will be sending you rain (in the proper amounts, spread out over the proper time), time off to travel to Midwestern universities, and an absence of crime in your territory. Enjoy!
    Thank you for the fine sentiments, BCJ! This sounds more like a wonderful prayer than a salutation!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    If I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook, is it okay to do it again here? Happy Birthday anyway dear Sir!
    Thank you times two, sir!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Would that be double dipping?

Anywho, happy birthday TE VIII!

Thanks JJB!

Happy Birthday to the Gandalf of the board. (PS my record on being belated to Birthday threads for 22 straight Birthdays continues to grow).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Oh, suuurrrrre! Rub it in that I'm probably the oldest here on the boards!
    ...and I probably AM the oldest!!

Thanks for the bd wishes, LBC!

Happy Birthday Tee-Eye!

Now if Hasbro would produce and ship some more cool toys I could go to the toy store to get, I'd actually be YOUNGER than I was when I wished you a Happy Birthday LAST YEAR.

I did get SSC General Grievous though. That gave me back a few months.

I think I'd like Star Wars Bobble Head Slot Racing Cars though. I would sit on the floor blowing bubbles in Big League Chew with my hat on backwards making the JarJar car race the Wicket-The-Ewok one and make snorting sounds when I crashed them on the criss-cross track.

Then I could truly become more immature.

As for right now, I have very serious hope of returning to a pre-teen state before Episode 7. But we'll see how good Rebels turns out.

It will debut before I have another birthday.

Oh - and if I don't get dumped by my girlfriend for downloading and watching 6.5 more hours of Animated Clone Wars on her Netflix, I can also regress a little more. But I don't think she's into dating Ages 4 & Up however. I gotta be careful how I do this - maybe when she's studying for her midterms?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Happy Birthday Tee-Eye!
    Thanks Josh!