Tremors
    Tremors 2: Aftershocks
    Tremors 3: Back to Perfection
    Tremors 4: The Legend Begins
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

March Hauls

Post what ya got.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories for PSP - @ Target for $19.99!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Tantive IV BP
    Padme
    Yarael
    Elite Corps Clone
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I got G1 Soundwave!!!! Check off one more of my life's goals.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Haul for two Wal-Marts:

Johnny Lightning 1:64 black Lincoln Futura w/ white-wall tires x1
    Paploo on Speederbike x1
    Mace's R4 droid x1
    History of the World Part 1 DVD

The Paploo I picked up even though I have one coming from Warstar and one from HasbroToyShop just in case the HasbroToyShop order wasn't right (it listed it as sold out on the Titanium page after I ordered it so dunno if I got the last one or what). If the Hasbro order comes through, the third Paploo will be up for trade.

Now to hit two more Wal-Marts, TRU, Target and a comic shop.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

GI Joe Sigma 6 Windblade Snake Eyes - it's not a great purchase as a toy, the accessories doom this to the crap bin quickly, so it's essentially a $15 new body for Snake Eyes which is at least $5 overpriced (even the $10 figures usually get 1 halfway decent accessory). Still, it's got the best SE paintjob yet and some really choice new articulation, so that does mitigate it some. Grade: B-

Light-up USB 10' extension cable -
    the ends turn blue whenever the computer is on. My pc only has back-panel USB ports, so I finally rectified that. The blue is very bright, looks star treky. Super cheap so I can't complain, and it works.

New Mousepad - I don't have a lot of room so I bought a cheapy mousepad and will cut it in half to fit the area I do have.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saesee Tiin's Starfighter for $19.99. (saw this at TRU for $24.99 2 weeks ago)and one white Endor Trooper. Found the whole Firefly TV series (with 3 never before seen episodes) also at Target for 19.99. That I think is a really good deal! One Battlestar Galactica Classic Colonial Viper........Has anybody here checked how much some of the first BSG Titaniums are going for on the secondary market? Especially the first modern Colonial Viper and the Galactica. The prices would freak you out.

Titanium Tantive IV, AT-ST and Vader's JSF
    JLU Volcana 3 pack, TRU exclusive diecast 7 pack
    POTC Tai Huang on clearance from Target
    some packs of topps chrome basketball cards