Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000th thread replier JimJamBonds View Post
    Back down a nickel to $3.249
    Winner, winner! You win... free [to pay for] gas for life... until cleaner fuels become readily available and affordable, that is.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Wasn't close to Costco, so I chose the cheapest credit price station ($3.45). Lowest cash price was $.06 less at another place.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

$3.89/gal. here in California's largest oil producing county. It would probably be a lot cheaper if we didn't have to send it south to LA to refine it and ship it back up....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I was stopping by Costco for other purchases, and realized a) I could use some fuel in the ol' car tank, because b) the price was $3.29, which is about $.40 less than most places elsewhere. And so I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Winner, winner! You win... free [to pay for] gas for life... until cleaner fuels become readily available and affordable, that is.
    Sweet, and to celebrate I paid 3 more cents per gallon then I did last week, the price now is $3.279. Mozel tov!

And a 5 cent jump (in the wrong direction), a gallon will now set you back $3.329

Big jumps lately (near $3.80 in most places), so that even Costco was $3.55 today.

Major spikes, from an average of about $3.49 to $3.74 in about five days. I haven't heard any justification for it this time; did the oil conglomerates just stop pretending to explain their shenanigans?
    Tommy, close your eyes.