Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Just filled up my Toyota Tercel with a 10 gallon tank. It was $35.00
    My V6 Toyota truck is bone dry, and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a while.

Hey does anybody know how to convert plastic action-figures into gas?
    If so, I think we could be rich $$

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I don't use gas; Al Gore farts directly into my tank and my car runs like a dream.
    Does he use your car to keep searching for Man Bear Pig too?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $3.49 here, and I'm going to have to start siphoning at this point.
    That's called an "Oklahoma credit card" in some them there parts.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $3.49 here, and I'm going to have to start siphoning at this point.
    Same price for us 100 miles north of JT. I think my employer would frown if I followed his plan of action...............
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's stayed between $3.35 and $3.39 for the past month around here. There's an old abandoned gas station around here (I think it used to be a Sunoco) that closed down about seven years ago. It still has prices up that read $1.19 or so per gallon. I think they left it up as a sad reminder.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Gas is going for about $1.49 a liter over here in Japan which comes out to about $4.50 a gallon.
    Yeah, well most of us drive personal transportation. You go everywhere in an aircraft carrier. Of course it is going to be more expensive!

Seriously though, it's about $75 consistently to fill up my gas tank. I have to use the Premium as I was taught it was best for a V-8. And I just cut back on my driving and plan my errands so I can make several stops on the same trip.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It's about 3.19 here, however my Jeep runs on hopes and dreams, so.......

Last weekend we traveled down to the Twin Cities, ~150 miles south, and we gassed up for 2.79, while up here it was 3.09
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yeah, well most of us drive personal transportation. You go everywhere in an aircraft carrier. Of course it is going to be more expensive!
    She only gets about 25 feet per gallon but the 100,000 gallon tank more than makes up for it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    $3.19 for me. Though since I belong to a fuel rewards program through my local grocery store, I often pay much less than the going rate.

I get 10 cents of PER GALLON, for every $50 I spend there. Not just groceries either, but gift cards for MANY different retailors. TRU included. On average I save 40 cents per gallon due to food purchases and gift cards. On an 18 gallon tank, that's an average of $7.20. So 2 1/3 gallons free basically.

Last August in preperation for Halo 3 I bought the limited edition Halo XBox360. I got it from Best Buy, but first stopped at my grocery store to get $500 in gift cards. It just so happened the gift cards were DOUBLE fuel points to boot, so that saved me $2.00 per gallon right there. I already had 70 cents off per gallon. So, at $2.70 off per gallon and gas being $2.76 at the time, I ended up only paying $1.00 TOTAL for a full tank of gas! (I even took a picture for proof.)

It's an excellent fuel program for consumers and yet somehow the grocery store makes money from it.
    Giant Eagle? I did the same thing when I needed to buy a tool from Home Depot. When to Giant Eagle, bought $100 gift card for the fuel points, then went next door and bought the tool from Home Depot. I had an employee at Home Depot tell me that a gentleman bought his whole kitchen setup with gift cards ($10,000+) so he could cash in on the fuel points at Giant Eagle. The best is when they offer double points (20 cents per $50 spent).
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Scratch what I said earlier. It's now $3.43 per gallon.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]