Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    It's been bouncing around $2 to $2.09. When it drops, it goes down to about $1.88 and then jumps up.

It's Derby time in my area, so gas will be a roller-coaster for the next two weeks.

I was wondering why gas suddenly jumped this week. It must be due to the holiday weekend. Locally, it went up nearly 25 cents practically overnight Thursday, from 1.99 to 2.23.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I was wondering why gas suddenly jumped this week. It must be due to the holiday weekend. Locally, it went up nearly 25 cents practically overnight Thursday, from 1.99 to 2.23.

Same up north of ya. Been that way for the better part of the week.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

The 'excuse' used in my area was, the gas stations and suppliers switched from the winter blend to the summer blend.

You think you guys have problems paying to fill your tanks? We just filled up with JP-5 (jet fuel) the other day and it took over 4 hours for them to deliver 1,800,000 gallons of it. Imagine having to put that on your bank card!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hopefully they at least washed your windshield after all of that.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    You think you guys have problems paying to fill your tanks? We just filled up with JP-5 (jet fuel) the other day and it took over 4 hours for them to deliver 1,800,000 gallons of it. Imagine having to put that on your bank card!
    I think technically we all just did. Well, the American forumites anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Unless it's at ARCOs or el cheapo stations, can't find gas for less than $2.41 'round here anymore.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

On monday it jumped from $2.21 up to $2.39 just like that. It's holding at that for the time being.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    On monday it jumped from $2.21 up to $2.39 just like that. It's holding at that for the time being.
    It's the pre-Memorial Day Weekend price jump (you know, the "here come $4.00 a gallon summer prices!"). It's gone up to $2.45 in the past couple of days around here.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!