Page 41 of 135 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I got gas for $2.89 yesterday; the station nearest to me has dropped $.06 down to the lowest just-below-$3 price (guess what that is).
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

I filled up for $2.64 this morning. I was really expecting higher prices since it's Friday and the big summer holiday weekend is just around the corner.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Prices were over three bucks for the past few weeks in my area, but I filled up today at $2.98/gal. Very weird considering there's a holiday week end coming up.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Prices were over three bucks for the past few weeks in my area, but I filled up today at $2.98/gal. Very weird considering there's a holiday week end coming up.
    After a brief drop (to as low as $2.81), most places are back to $.01 under $3. And when exactly is Independence Day again? I can never remember that one.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Locally in Iowa City, it is 2.45 for the 89 octane/ethanol blend. In Des Moines over the weekend it was 2.25 for the same.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I topped off my tank for $2.54 around lunch, but I got 10 cents off with my supermarket card so it's actually $2.64. I did see $2.56 just over the border in Illinois this morning.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I was going to get gas yesterday at $2.93/gal. but didn't get around to it. Went today and prices had dropped to $2.91! When I got gas last week it was $2.98. I don't understand the drop in price but I'll take it!

I'm glad I waited until today!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Prices have dropped down to $2.49 locally.

$2.85-ish is the local low, but on my way home from the dentist yesterday, I found $2.75 midtown. Unfortunately I just didn't need to fuel up at the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.