Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    It's been steady here: about $3.81-3.89. But I filled up at Costco for $3.63.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Steady here too, Arco has been at $3.69 for weeks now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A $3.61 fill-up from Costco this week.

After 2-3 weeks (I'd have to check this thread) the price finally changed...and for the better, its now $3.349.

Costco again: $3.559, but to be honest, there aren't many other stations here that have dropped in price (still around $3.79-$3.85, although I did see an ARCO at $3.59 today).

$3.75/gal.

We're probably the state's biggest producer of petroleum in my area but can't catch a break on gas prices since it gets shipped to LA for refining, then shipped back up. Oddly, we've only got three, small independent refineries in the area.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    $3.75/gal.

We're probably the state's biggest producer of petroleum in my area but can't catch a break on gas prices since it gets shipped to LA for refining, then shipped back up. Oddly, we've only got three, small independent refineries in the area.
    We have a refinery in my county, and another in the next county down, but have similar issues with the price being cheaper elsewhere.

$3.59 per gal, and at this point I am beginning to think they're literally just stealing the cash from our wallets.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    $3.59 per gal, and at this point I am beginning to think they're literally just stealing the cash from our wallets.
    I've been thinking that for years!