Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    I like to walk around town when I can. On the north side here, the TRU, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target are all fairly close to one another, so I can walk to and from if I want.
    There are also several places close to my house(supermarket, corner store)where I can walk if I choose, and don't need to get alot.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I wouldn't exactly say that. When I lived in San Francisco I walked everywhere... or took the bus, train and trolley. Maybe drove on the weekend if I wanted to head out of town, but that was it.

Now, if you're talkin' southern California, then that's another matter.
    San Francisco's part of California? Since when?

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Gas around here is $3.83 a gallon, but on the way to west LA I saw $4.05 a gallon... FOR REGULAR!!! Insanity! When I was about 30 miles east in Irwindale, gas was about 20 cents cheaper, it saddens me to think of $3.65 a gallon as "cheap gas".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's fluctuating between $3.43 and $3.48 here for right now. Man, $4.05 for regular, is nuts, JT. I'd hate to see where you guys are this summer when the rest of us are suppose to be paying $4+.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    I'd hate to see where you guys are this summer when the rest of us are suppose to be paying $4+.
    You've got that right, Kal! They're gonna roll it in peanut butter with glass shards when they let us have it!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We are at $3.71 around my Chicago suburb. Makes me feel like taking out my bike.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

$3.39 here in Albuquerque. $4.05 for diesel, which means all the groceries are going up, well everything is going up.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Back when I was in my "find the grammatical errors on signs" days (still not out of those days, actually) I had someone snap this shot of me. Can you find the erroneous item in this picture? But notice the price of PREMIUM?!?

I got it for $3.67 at Costco yesterday, waiting in lines that harken back to '70s shortages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96Gas.gif 
Views:	102 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	17206  
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 04-20-2008 at 10:39 AM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

You know BCJ, the funny thing about that is I can remember when a few people used to actually complain about gas being between $1.40 and $1.80. Wonder how much they'd do that now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Back when I was in my "find the grammatical errors on signs" days (still not out of those days, actually) I had someone snap this shot of me. Can you find the erroneous item in this picture?
    I've been staring intently for 45 seconds now.

I give up.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.