Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
    $4.19 is what I saw around here as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Small place had $4.09 today. I've seen a couple places at $3.99 (if you buy a carwash there too), but most stations are around the $4.19 level here.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Slow creep up, after a little drop-at-a-time period. I did see a non-car wash price of $3.99 at an ARCO one day, but the under-$4.10 prices that'd been appearing seem to be disappearing.

Why are you guys paying for your gas?! Over here we just pull up, have them scan our ID, and then pump away! Nothing better than leaving with 50 gallons of unpaid for fuel!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Why are you guys paying for your gas?! Over here we just pull up, have them scan our ID, and then pump away! Nothing better than leaving with 50 gallons of unpaid for fuel!
    We pay because we don't have an M4 like you do.

Especially here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    We pay because we don't have an M4 like you do.

Especially here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia.
    HA!! An M4! That's cute. You seem to forget that I'm in the Navy therefore they give me the old busted M16.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    HA!! An M4! That's cute. You seem to forget that I'm in the Navy therefore they give me the old busted M16.
    Well that just sucks! If we're relegated to old tech, hand me over an M14! (7.62 would make MY day!).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

What's up with "brand name" gas stations here? Up about $.20 over this week at Mobil, Shell, or Chevron (it's over $4.40 at all of those), despite news reports saying gas prices are dropping and per-barrel value of $12 or so less, lately. But I got it at a local station for $4.19, less than a mile away from some of those places, within the same city borders. Hmm.