Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Major League Baseball 2015!!!

The winter meetings are going on right down the street from where I live.

and our teams are getting ready to battle it out next season!

What does your club want to do in 2015?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, the Pirates got a reliever whose name will likely be edited here at SSG: Antonio Bastardo. World Series is a lock now! [edit: apparently it's okay]

I think the Buccos would like to win the NL Central, instead of getting the Wild Card. Tycho, your Friars get of Matt Kemp today could be big for them.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

We like Kemp. There's talk of Justin Upton too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Dodgers have been VERY active so far. Of course that only means so much, time will tell if it was worth it.

We got Justin Upton today!

s re-signed Liriano, which is good. Would've been nice to have Matt Kemp in the OF somewhere, even with his arthritic hips. Not sure who else is out there that Pittsburgh could lure.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

Can't believe it: for a steal at $2.5 million, the Buccos just picked up a guy who hit .283 with 34 doubles and 31 HRs, with 91 runs scored, 102 RBI... in 2010 (doing much of that damage AGAINST Pittsburgh when Milwaukee thrashed them regularly ). Welcome to the "Steal" City, Corey Hart. No need to wear your sungla- nah; I won't use that lame-o comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Can't believe it: for a steal at $2.5 million, the Buccos just picked up a guy who hit .283 with 34 doubles and 31 HRs, with 91 runs scored, 102 RBI... in 2010 (doing much of that damage AGAINST Pittsburgh when Milwaukee thrashed them regularly ). Welcome to the "Steal" City, Corey Hart. No need to wear your sungla- nah; I won't use that lame-o comment.
    Just remember your above post BCJ when he is swinging wildly (and missing) at balls down and away.

So, you're saying he SHOULD wear sunglasses at night?