Page 17 of 103 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    We paid 2.94 here in Elizabeth City at the Super Walmart, the oil is coming down, I wonder what the exscuse for Hasbros figures still being 7.99 is this time.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

$3.33 is the lowest I've seen yet. Nice to see something going in the little guy's favor though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gas finally went below $3 at a few stations here. Hurry we need a global crisis! Oh I forgot we have one that's making gas go down.

Well at the local Walmart its down to 2.74, we just filled up again Yesterday.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

$3.29 here is the lowest I've seen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw it for like around $3.40 premium in my area.

I saw $3.27 the other day, but that station was full of cars, so I went across the street for $.10 more per gallon.

I was shocked to read that oil was below $80 a barrel. How'd I miss that?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I was shocked to read that oil was below $80 a barrel. How'd I miss that?
    It was the great mass distraction called the Economy. Funny how it goes down when Wall Street is having a hard time, but when we are, we have to like it or lump it.

I filled up the truck with 2.82 a gallon mid grade yesterday. Regular was 2.71.

I got 2.89 the other day. I am loving it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found $3.09 today. Nice tossing in $20, and getting better than half a tank.