Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Hovering in the $2.60's here in NE Ohio.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Local Walmart has it at $2.55 my wife filled the Vehicle up this morning.

Our car is thinking its bdays and christmas have all come at once, .
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Dang, I can't wait till gas drops below $3 here.

It was $3.23 here yesterday though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm surprised Ohio is doing so well with gasoline prices. Perhaps some folks want to swing the votes for next month?

According to this you need to live in Tornado Alley to really be doing well.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Just dropped to $2.79 here.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

It's a plane!

No, it's just a guy who couldn't send me a figure after having my money for over five and a half months. Clear your PM box, JKE, so you can get my address again and send me my money (I got the figure from HasbroToyShop which, though unreliable, is nothing like this guy).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Check you messages kid. Sent you the figure along with a refund so shut up about it already.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

First of all, do not tell me to shut up. I had every right to be mad and suspicious after five and a half months of not receiving the figure. I've seen this happen on the boards before; about five years ago, a new forumite showed up, took another member's money, and never shipped the items that were paid for, IIRC. Of course, I thought about this when you told me repeatedly that you'd sent the figure (or were planning to later that day), nothing came of it, and then you just up and vanished from the boards.

Due to your not posting at all after racking up hundreds of posts in an extremely short time and then leaving, it just did not look good from my view. (As I said, similar things happened long before you came here.) You also wouldn't respond to any of my PMs, so I had to take it to the main boards to get your attention. By the way, your mailbox is STILL full, so I haven't gotten any messages you've sent recently and you haven't gotten any that I've tried to send.

Anyway, I got the figure tonight, and I was surprised to see it but glad that you finally sent it. I do thank you for getting it to me. I also appreciate the refund, but I do not feel right keeping it, even with the delay, so I will send it back soon.

Anyway, I would like to put this behind us, but you might not be surprised to know that I won't be buying anything from you anymore.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Don't worry about sending the money back dude. It's on me for taking so long. I don't have anything to sell anymore really so it's not a big deal. I had to sell off a big part of my collection to help pay some bills and stuff.