Page 21 of 104 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    I hope OPEC doesn't throw a monkey wrench into this trend. I've heard Chavez and Iran want to get other members to lower production in order to put more pressure on the US economy. $60 was supposed to be the point that they start cutting production.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I hope OPEC doesn't throw a monkey wrench into this trend. I've heard Chavez and Iran want to get other members to lower production in order to put more pressure on the US economy. $60 was supposed to be the point that they start cutting production.
    They did anounce a production cut. I'm for the Thomas Friedman idea where US, India, China, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Western Europe basically come together to make the anti-gasoline and develop a fully functional alternative car with little to no emissions.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

They should develop a that runs on methane. Develop a way to harness your own emissions, and you could save money by fueling it yourself. It would also be a boon to the bean industry. The Fart Car will revolutionize transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    They should develop a that runs on methane. Develop a way to harness your own emissions, and you could save money by fueling it yourself. It would also be a boon to the bean industry. The Fart Car will revolutionize transportation.
    And there could be international versions, to stimulate their economies:
    Japan: The Toot-yota
    Korea: The Sniff-ia
    France: Le Fart
    Germany: The VW Butt
    Yugoslavia (yeah, it don't exist no more, so sue me ): The Beano
    Saturn(GM): The P-U
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

It dropped 10 cents in a day so now we have gas at $2.12 a gallon. Geez, we'll be well below $2 real soon at this rate. Bring it on!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I met a friend to go on a run this morning. We ran past the ARCO and the sign said $2.599. I didn't notice what the sign said when we passed it going the other way, but when I went to get gas after the run, it was down to $2.519.

Finally paid less than $3.00 per gallon: $2.99 while on the way to the grocery store. Broccoli was on the shopping list this trip, but not for $2.39/lb.! What's up with that!?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Finally paid less than $3.00 per gallon: $2.99 while on the way to the grocery store. Broccoli was on the shopping list this trip, but not for $2.39/lb.! What's up with that!?
    I wait until Fred Meyer has it on sale for less than a dollar, same with the cauliflower. I got some last week for $0.98/lb that I still need to eat up.

[FONT=Courier New]$2.699 per gallon yesterday. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I finally filled my Ranger for less than $40.00 for the first time in, well, I don't remember![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

We've broken the $2 mark!!! $1.989 per gallon at one gas station with the other local stations at $2.03 and $2.05. I think I'm going to use up the gas I have in gas cans for the lawn mower so I can fill them up with cheaper gas.

http://www.internetautoguide.com/gas...oro/index.html
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.