Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    On my way to pick up dinner yesterday, saw $2.91. Driving back home, the station closest to my house was $2.89. It's all so confusing...
    "That's what Sheev said."

There are a few stations here that have gas for $2.19, but they are way on the other side of town. And neither are BP or Shell, which are the only two brands I will use. But I was able to fill up for $2.31 yesterday (Shell). Not too shabby.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I found $2.87 yesterday, but don't need to fill up right now. Thankfully, my mileage is returning to almost normal after the catalytic converter mess. Hopefully by the time I do hit the pumps in the next few days, it'll be lower than that, but these stores of sub-$2 gas are what I'm really looking forward to.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wonder if the price of gas will go back up next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I wonder if the price of gas will go back up next Wednesday.
    Shutup shutup shutup! No, no, NO!

Same station I got gas at the yesterday is now $2.79 (down $.12?!? ). Wow. Saw an ARCO station at $2.71 (lowest I've noticed so far), and heard that Costco was down to $2.59.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I put 15 bucks in today and got more than 1/2 tank filled.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Today I walked past a gas station and the attendants were literally bathing in the stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Today I walked past a gas station and the attendants were literally bathing in the stuff.
    Please tell me they proceeded to smoke a marijuana cigarette and went up into flames! and that you videotaped it!!!

I drove past $2.16 (BP) while going to get some beer tonight. Dropped almost 20 cents in one day. I should have held off.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

$2.79 is the lowest I've seen so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]As long as the price of oil keeps tanking (pun intended), gas won't go back up. America finally called Big Oil's bluff and just stopped buying it altogether. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Gas boycotts in years past never worked because people who didn't buy gas on Tuesday still had to fill up on Wednesday. But NOW, people just aren't driving or driving as much. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I only used half a tank last week and didn't even drive my truck all day Saturday and only once last night to get gas. Which I paid 2.399 a gallon at Arco last night.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]