Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]Filled up for $2.099 per gallon for a total of $26.45 (the lowest it's been for me in a LONG time!) at Arco.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Not as cheap as some of you guys posting sub $2.00 prices, but it's been coming down steadily this whole time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I paid $2.22/gal. yesterday. Pretty darn good for California standards. Across the street, Arco's watered-down excuse for fuel was at $2.13.

I was happy to see a drop of more than twenty-five cents since I last posted!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

That is pretty good for Cali TI. It's at $1.89/Gal at the moment here. It's really nice to be able to fill my car up from a quarter tank to full and only spend $20 doing it as opposed to 40+.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Under two bucks? I'll send you a self-addressed stamped envelope and you can fill it up and send it to me, Kal!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Regular, midgrade or premium TI?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I saw $2.33 today at a Mobil station known for being about 5 cents more than other ones. Might be in the two-teens at Costco by now, then.
    "That's what Sheev said."

$2.27 is the lowest I've seen since I started driving.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The BP I filled up at last Friday, for $1.82, was $1.81 this evening. Only one penny, I know, but its still dropping.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

$2.19 is the lowest I've seen, but wow!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We're hovering at $1.73 for a few days now. We'll probably be in the $1.60's soon. I kind of wish I had some where to go so I could drive with gas prices at these levels.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.