Page 29 of 107 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Venezuela must be eating crow right now, their economy was set up based on oil staying above $75 a gallon. Haw haw!

Saw $1.81 today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's around $1.59 here, but I swear I saw $1.53 a few days ago.
    Yeah man, I saw $1.60 last week. Filled up at the same station last night for $1.64. I can't really complain, but I don't like the trend.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Locally, prices have dropped from Black Friday high $1.75 a gallon back down to pre-holiday low $1.55.

A Kroger here had gas for $1.51, which is great since I can use my card there and get it for $1.41 a gallon.

Got it at Costco for $1.75 yesterday; saw $1.79 at a few stations today.

Some gas dude on TV said there might be a chance at $1 gas for a brief time. Hmm.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Saw on the news yesterday that in Portage, IN that they had it for $1.19. That isn't really too far from me, but still not sure if it's worth the drive just to save 30 cents though.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Mmmm, $1.19 would be nice. I paid $1.75 today, which has been about the lowest so far.

And for you people that heat with heating oil (I know, I'm probably the only one), it's also gotten down to around $2.32 a gallon. Compared to the $4 per gallon I was paying last year, I'd say it's a bargain.

prices around me are about $1.45 to $1.55. gotta fill up today so I'll see if the price has dropped any
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Premium was $2.09 today.

Reg. must have been $1.89.

I've seen $1.69 around here, and heard of $1.65 but yet to see that low.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I saw $1.67 today. I filled up yesterday for $1.73 from my usual quarter tank, first time I've EVER filled up for under $20.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.