Page 33 of 108 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    $1.42 in NE Ohio after the brief rise in the last few weeks. Awesome!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yeah... I got that yesterday in Aurora/Twinsburg area.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

$1.47 is the cheapeast I've seen it in recent days.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

When I STARTED college, gas was $1.25 a gallon, sometimes $1.14 I think.

I'm starting to imagine going back to those days. If we do, can I get back my ex-girlfriend and $#$@ the %$$! out of her?

Then I'd show you all something about getting some mileage!

Meanwhile, nowadays I have to purchase premium because it's best for what I drive. But that just means it's $0.20 more than whatever many of you guys are paying. That translates to $4 more for a full tank (my SUV holds 20 gallons).

I don't understand what's happening in my area (we account for about 75% of California's oil production). Prices are flirting with the $2 and above mark. Huh?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We are down to 1.45 here for the cheap stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It was 1.49 Monday. Today it ranged from 1.58 to 1.62. Around here, I'm accustomed to sudden (like in the course of a few hours) 30+ cent price increases so I guess it could be worse.

We've jumped from $1.42 to $1.79 in only a few days. What the heck happened?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I think the oil companies are deliberately cutting back production, thus decreasing the supply and causing the price to go back up.

We all paid $4 a gallon before and they know we will do it again.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I was also suprised to see $1.79 yesterday. The current excuse is renewed unrest in the Gaza strip and the federal gov't lifting its self-imposed hiatus of adding more barrels of crude to the strategic oil hoard.