Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Yet another jump yesterday to $1.89. We're up nearly 50 cents in less than a week which is a 35% jump. Strange how the price of oil has only fluctuated 10% in this time and yet the gas prices are skyrocketing. Someone's out to make some more money.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

They're trying to slowly inch it back up until enough people complain, just to see how close they can get it to $5 again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They're trying to slowly inch it back up until enough people complain, just to see how close they can get it to $5 again.
    I noticed that too Chux, but it's still under 2 bucks here. Funny thing is now they're saying that they may have to increase the gas tax out here. They claim it stems back to when the prices were high, and no one was driving as much. Politicians will say anything to get an extra buck out of people.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Still holding at $1.79 where I gas up but prices are climbing towards the $2 mark. It's just a matter of time for my station.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Saw 1.88 today. I think that's what I paid Saturday afternoon. It ranged from 1.93 to 1.98 last Friday.

Around here, it's jumped to $1.84 for the lowest I've seen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

$2.06 in the uber foggy central valley of California.

And speaking of increases, the Governator has proposed a tax increase on a bottle of California wine....from 6 cents/bottle to 24 cents/bottle. With an increase like that, he should just shoot for the moon and go for the "rapper's tax" and charge 50 cent.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I've always liked how gas drops a penny at a time but jumps a dime at a time. I realize it's a supply issue but why should I pay $.20 more per gallon for the same gas that just cost less?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It's $25 a gallon here. My, how times have changed.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The BP where I normally fill-up at was $1.59 on Friday. Not bad...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."