Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    We're stuck in the $1.70's here. Not too bad but I really got my hopes up when we were .30 lower.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Gas is back up over $3 a gallon here (it's something like 120 yen for a liter).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Back around the $1.90 area here in NY.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They're trying to slowly inch it back up until enough people complain, just to see how close they can get it to $5 again.
    ..or sucker people to buy that bargain SUV or full sized pick-up because gas is not too bad now, only to be caught once again with their pants down.

"fool me once and shame on".... or whatever monkey-man attempted to say. Some people just repeat mistakes over and over again.

Gas is up to $1.79 in Apple-turkey.

1.73 for 87, 2.03 for 93 here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In just two days' time from $2.06 to $2.25!

At least they could wear a ski mask for authenticity....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I filled up Saturday for 1.77. I saw 1.74 this afternoon. Oil prices are falling so gas prices should too.

Can't find a station under $2 anymore (except Costco, and they're only $1.94 now).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

After a couple weeks in the $1.90 range, it's back down to $1.78.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I filled up Saturday for 1.77. I saw 1.74 this afternoon. Oil prices are falling so gas prices should too.
    Heck, oil has fallen 75% since the summer peak so gas should be at $1/gallon by now. Just goes to show that we're still getting screwed.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.