Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    I got gas for $2.89 yesterday; the station nearest to me has dropped $.06 down to the lowest just-below-$3 price (guess what that is).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I filled up for $2.64 this morning. I was really expecting higher prices since it's Friday and the big summer holiday weekend is just around the corner.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Prices were over three bucks for the past few weeks in my area, but I filled up today at $2.98/gal. Very weird considering there's a holiday week end coming up.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Prices were over three bucks for the past few weeks in my area, but I filled up today at $2.98/gal. Very weird considering there's a holiday week end coming up.
    After a brief drop (to as low as $2.81), most places are back to $.01 under $3. And when exactly is Independence Day again? I can never remember that one.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Locally in Iowa City, it is 2.45 for the 89 octane/ethanol blend. In Des Moines over the weekend it was 2.25 for the same.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I topped off my tank for $2.54 around lunch, but I got 10 cents off with my supermarket card so it's actually $2.64. I did see $2.56 just over the border in Illinois this morning.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I was going to get gas yesterday at $2.93/gal. but didn't get around to it. Went today and prices had dropped to $2.91! When I got gas last week it was $2.98. I don't understand the drop in price but I'll take it!

I'm glad I waited until today!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Prices have dropped down to $2.49 locally.

$2.85-ish is the local low, but on my way home from the dentist yesterday, I found $2.75 midtown. Unfortunately I just didn't need to fuel up at the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.