Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
    $2.69 on the Morongo reservation outside Palm Springs tonight. The station used to be hella cheap, since they don't have the same taxes other stations do, then it got to be the same price as everyone else, and I guess now they figured hella cheap is the way to go. $2.71 was the closest other gas price I saw, at an Arco in the middle of Cathedral City (just east of Palm Springs).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Cheapest I saw today was $2.37.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Gasoline is that stuff you put in your car, right?

$2.75 is where it's hobbling, I mean, "hovering".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The cash-only price has been as little as $2.69 'round here, but most of the "cheapest" prices have been no lower than $2.75. I'll have to see how northern AZ differs from SoCal next week.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

San Diego:

$2.99
    $3.09
    $3.19

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    San Diego:

$2.99
    $3.09
    $3.19
    Thanks for the warning, it's a good thing my car has good mileage, I may not gas up in SD at all next week at those prices. According to my GPS phone though, there's $2.87 for regular in your area at a Shell station on Texas Street, and a few Arco stations only a few miles away from you have $2.89.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    According to my GPS phone though, there's $2.87 for regular in your area at a Shell station on Texas Street, and a few Arco stations only a few miles away from you have $2.89.
    Actually, JT, the scalpers who had camped out in front of it have already bought up all that Limited Edition Exclusive gas and are selling it out in the parking lot for $2.98 per.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Actually, JT, the scalpers who had camped out in front of it have already bought up all that Limited Edition Exclusive gas and are selling it out in the parking lot for $2.98 per.
    Is that the gas that had a prize in every gallon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    For scalpers, that's a pretty reasonable markup.