Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    Got it at Costco for $2.93. Aside from ARCO stations, that is by far the cheapest price around here.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I filled up for about $2.29 on Thursday but Saturday, gas jumped up to $2.35 - $2.42. It's starting to creep back down.

More and more stations are reaching the $2.99 mark for 87 octane, but I'd say half are still a tad above three bucks.

I'm not reveling about how low or high gas prices are. Or even how bad the economy is. Mr. Chuck Lorre says it best as to why.

I believe that Newton's first law of motion is the reason we will emerge from our current economic woes. That law states that an object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. How does that relate to the financial #$%*storm we're now cowering under? Allow me to explain. There are slightly less than seven billion people on this planet. Assuming that roughly half that number are either too young, too old, too lazy, or too loaded to work, that still leaves almost three and a half billion people getting up in the morning to chase the almighty dollar, the transcendent rupee, the zen yen,the dear ol' euro, the what's goin' on yuan, the... well, you get the idea. Now, call me crazy (and many have called me far worse), but I happen to think that three and a half billion motivated people is one big damn object in motion. And the only thing acting against that object is the friction caused by a small bunch of greedy, dumbass, screw-the-pooch, Ivy League pot stickers (the unbalanced force). I therefore assert that the unbalanced force (you know who you are, shame on you), will eventually be overwhelmed by the object in motion (three and a half billion people with pluck, aka pluckers), thus allowing the object in motion to continue its relentless journey forward, thriving and conniving until it is once again slowed down by other unbalanced forces, or a very large meteorite. Or a plague. Or fundamentalists with nukes. Or atmosphere-eating nanobots. Or a super volcano. Or Skynet. Or Cylons.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

$2.97 this past week end.

I'm on call this week, so I've got the company car to bring home which means they are picking up the fuel tab for commuting!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I passed a few stations at $2.95, $2.97, $2.93, and an ARCO at $2.89, yet others still at $3.03. I'm due for a fillup soon.

Twenty buck's worth at $2.95 just a while ago. Still holding under three dollars which is good. Back on call beginning today so the company will be paying as I get to bring the car home. Seven days of on-call, three days break, then five days on-call to cover a colleague's vacation. The good thing is that it's been getting cold at night and the knuckleheads have begun to hunker down.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I haven't bought gas since returning from Omaha a month ago. Advantages to riding the bus to work and having it be the same hospital where you're going to deliver your baby.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

pbarnard: I thought you were a dude. How did you get pregnant?

That's not very common for human males.

Or are you a different species? (This is a SW fan forum afterall - so I'm just asking).

So will it be a live birth or do you produce eggs? You're not Trandoshan like Bossk are you? Watch out! Your offspring will slay and eat you, then display your bones next to your action figures!

Oh wait: you might have meant you were married to a human girl who's carrying your child.

But be careful if she's a Night Lilly like M'yoom Onth. She'll kill you and suck out your brains after you two reproduce.

Then again, I've heard human wives do the same thing.

Congratulations on having a child though. Will this be your first?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Costco had it for $2.83, and I accepted their offer today.