Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We also use more than them. You don't ask why your local mom & pop store charges $8 for a 12-pack of TP while WM charges $2.50 for it, you know they buy in massive bulk and get a significantly lower unit cost for doing so.
    I have heard that gas stations really don't make that much off fuel sales -- it's mostly on grocery and impulse buys that the bulk of their profits are made, which also accounts for the higher prices on those items.

Regular was $3.09 tonight. I have to use Premium which was $3.29.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The cheapest I saw today was $2.37. Other stations were a couple pennies more, but nothing over $2.40.

Around the Death Valley area this past weekend, highest I saw was $3.92, but highest paid was $3.29. Back home here, lowest I've seen (have yet to stop by Costco, however) is $2.87.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm in Michigan for a bit and gas jumped from $2.38 to $2.57 in one day and they're talking about it rising another $.30 in the next two weeks. I love how they can predict this crap.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I paid about 2.89 yesterday.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Prices jumped 20-25 cents since Wednesday's sighting of 2.37. I expect the rise is due to the fact it's the weekend and the possiblity of more snow/ice is expected.

Not easy to find Jack's under-three-bucks menu for gas 'round here. But I topped off the tank at $2.99 the other day. Most stations are around $3.13 or so.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

$2.99 is the Arco price around here. It went down, then way up, then down, and is back to $2.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gas is up .16 here in less than a week. Crude is up over $86 a barrel today on the COMEX... things are starting to get interesting again.