Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
    Around here, gas has held steady since the last time I posted, consistently $2.99 at that Arco for a month at least, and most of the other stations are roughly the same way, albeit a few cents more.

I took my sister out to Malibu last weekend, gas was $3.60 a gallon on average. That's worse than the Beverly Hills station on Wilshire, the only one worse I know is the insaneo station on Fairfax and Olympic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It ranges anywhere from $2.97 (Costco) to $3.43 (Mobil) around here. I have never figured out how that particular Mobil gets any business, but there are always people there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I used to think it folks desperate for gas at that moment, and that probably is part of it, but having watched folks voluntarily buy from the most expensive station in town here on occasion, I think they're just people who don't care or don't pay attention.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know a couple people that NEVER check prices on anything, just get what they need when needed. Must be nice...

I cannot find sub-$3.00 gas anywhere anymore. Although, I haven't gone by Costco lately.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Prices in my neck of the woods in the last couple of weeks have taken a sharp rise, its at $2.89 which is about 30 cents higher then before.

It jumped to $2.95 in my area but I was able to get it for $2.75 at one station.

Costco did end up with $2.95, and so I put some of it in my gas tank.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Filled up today at BP for $2.99/gal/93 Oct
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

$3.01 at Circle K very early this morning (and no, I didn't see Darth Jax hangin' our there).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!