Page 50 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    $2.95 at the ARCO, but I'm still avoiding them so I'm spending an extra buck or two to fill up at Shell.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We're at $2.79 here in Michigan, but we've dropped like .20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

JT- your remarks about ARCO make me smile. I've got a BP 3 blocks from my house, but I will not give them any of my money. My anger has lessened a bit since they made the statements that they were owning up to the problem, but long term, I'm sure MANY taxpayer dollars will be used to clean up the mess.

A slight dip down to $2.93 at Costco yesterday. Wonderful, since the price of oil has dropped about $15 a barrel since I last filled up the tank.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I have a full tank right now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl VayDar View Post
    JT- your remarks about ARCO make me smile. I've got a BP 3 blocks from my house, but I will not give them any of my money. My anger has lessened a bit since they made the statements that they were owning up to the problem, but long term, I'm sure MANY taxpayer dollars will be used to clean up the mess.
    Right on. I gassed up again for 10 cents over ARCO prices (although with their 45 cent debit card fee on the 11 gallons I buy, it's only 6 cents per gallon different). My mom is really annoyed by the idea that there's nothing we can do to punish them for this: if the federal government fines them, they'll only pass the costs onto their customers, thus not feeling the pinch. And my sister as an angler (a fisher-woman) is devastated by the disaster and its affects on that ecology - fauna and the flora that sustain them - so there's definitely a lot of reasons for me not to use ARCO or BP services over this for a while.

Anyway, I filled up at Shell again for $3.05 a gallon. ARCO was still $2.95 a gallon.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think we should focus all our science on the production of Ewoks. Then we should unleash a few million of them in the BP corporate offices.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Would 4 or 5 dianogas work to clean up the spill?

Went the non-Costco route for $2.95 at the local grocery store (Albertson's) with a gas station, as it was closer to home. Around here, the prices are all over the map (as low as $2.85 for el-cheapo stations, up to as high as $3.11 still at others).

Wasn't near Costco, so for the first time since Oct. 20, 2008 (yes, I checked, and yes, I keep track ), I paid more than $3.009/10 a gallon for gas ($3.01).

$3.05 and up around here, a lot around $3.09.