Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    I got to read two pages of a book while waiting in line at Costco (what, is this a holiday weekend ot something?) for $2.93 gas.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm seeing a few non-Costco stations with sub-$3 gas around the area. A few; most are around $3.09 or less.

Arco is holding steady at $3.03, there's a Shell station around here at $3.05 so I think I'll do that today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There was one boondocks Chevron not too far from me at $3.05; less than even the Arco in the same town.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Costco had $2.89, which is between $.18 and $.30 cheaper than most stations here.

We're starting to see more stations below 3 bucks (by $.001 per gallon, of course), with the lowest non-Costco running $2.899 at ARCOs or occasionally $2.959 at others. There are a few holdout stations at $3.05, though.

Will top the tanks off at $3.08/gal. tomorrow. It will be interesting to see AZ, MN TX, OK, MO prices as we make our trek over the next few days. I'm sure it will be like last year when I made the same trip and will run into some astonishing prices this californio is not used to!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Saw $2.92 as I was returning home, so some fuel justed jumped into my tank somehow. Most stations now are at $2.99, with an occasional ARCO below $2.90.

Indianapolis jumped to $2.85 over the weekend after hovering in the $2.75-$2.55 range for the last couple of months. I was surprised that the news channels weren't reporting it like the sky was falling. They freak out here over that like you wouldn't believe. I tell them to go live in some of the states represented in this thread, and they will appreciate how we have it here. Seriously, a week and half ago, a price war broke out in a small town near where I work and I paid $2.43 a gallon.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Will top the tanks off at $3.08/gal. tomorrow. It will be interesting to see AZ, MN TX, OK, MO prices as we make our trek over the next few days. I'm sure it will be like last year when I made the same trip and will run into some astonishing prices this californio is not used to!
    Wow! Back from the trip and enjoyed prices as low as $2.65/gal!

Oh, to live in NM, TX, OK, or MO!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!