Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Needed some gas, and found it for $2.91 at a Mobil station (lowest I've seen at a non-cheapo station or Costco lately) today.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Depending on the state, gas prices on my road trip varied from $3.09 to $2.56 (going from Left Coast to the Heartland).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Costco had it for $2.75, which is about a quarter less than the common $2.99 or so around the area.

$3.15 since I last posted. Up six cents/gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Costco had it for $2.75, which is about a quarter less than the common $2.99 or so around the area.
    Don't hate on the sooner state, but it's $2.41 here

At non-warehouse stores, sub-$3 gas does not exist in SoCal anymore.

Gas was about $2.29 here a month ago, now the cheapest I've found is $2.64 . I've been buying it at Ingles to get the 3 cents off if you use a gift card, even then its still pricey compared to a week or so ago.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Good ol' oil producing California gets charged about 62 cents federal excise tax on every gallon of gas. Then there's sales tax (which varies by city/county), city/county taxes (if applicable)...and on, and on. Taxes in Hawaii are even cheaper than here. Good ol' oil producing Alaska charges the least tax.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Good ol' oil producing California gets charged about 62 cents federal excise tax on every gallon of gas. Then there's sales tax (which varies by city/county), city/county taxes (if applicable)...and on, and on. Taxes in Hawaii are even cheaper than here. Good ol' oil producing Alaska charges the least tax.
    Does California do a "winter mix"? I had no idea what that was until I moved to Georgia, apparently its just gas less refined(supposedly making prices go down). Florida didn't, but when you only have winter 3 weeks out of the year I suppose its useless...
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!