Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    To my knowledge, yes, there are seasonal "mixes". At least that's what the media has been attributing some of the price differences for years when it reports fluctuations in price(gouging)s.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

$3.38....and that really sucks!

I got some Costco gas a week or so back, and it was $3.13 IIRC. 'Round here, ain't no sub-$3, yeah she's gone... well, I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I kno-ow. Mostly $3.23 to $3.39.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Just a tad higher at Costco for $3.159 per today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

$3.55/gal.! Zoiks! Twenty bucks got me barely 5½ gallons! Must be thanks to those Middle Easterners beating up the newsies.

I decided to pay $3.49 at a close Shell station instead of driving farther to Costco. Ugh.

I was nearer my Costco to me today, so I pumped in $3.38 per (which was about $.13-$.21 cheaper than most stations here).

I just put in $20 worth of $3.60/gal. on the way home from work tonight. Up 5 cents from my last post on Feb. 18. The joy of living in California's biggest oil producing county.

Gas station just down the road from the school: Thursday it was $3.56 for 87 octane, then Friday morning it was up to $3.61; that afternoon? $3.65.