Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
    Even higher around here. Lowest I've found without the GPS is $3.67, most are $3.7X though which is a bummer. I'm exclusive at Shell though, they don't charge for card use, and now they have it so if you have a Ralphs Rewards card with more than 100 points, you can use those 100 points to knock 10 cents off per gallon. Since those points mean $1 per reward at Ralphs, this way I can save more than $1 when I buy more than 10 gallons, which I always do since I drive it to 1/4 and then fill up. The coolest part is that the Shell pumps actually have their numbers on each price above the selection button change to reflect the savings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Because there's a possibility that Libya, who doesn't supply our oil, might have a disruption of a day or two. When bad things happen, the price of oil goes up, and it affects the price at the pump long before the actual oil involved hits the market. Then the price goes up again when that oil hits the market.

But when the price of oil drops, we're told it doesn't affect pump price.

Personally, I'm sick of the BS.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Forget gas prices. My rent is too damn high...$370 a month.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    Forget gas prices. My rent is too damn high...$370 a month.
    That's not too high. I paid that much back in 1994 for a 1 bedroom apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil-Up Jos View Post
    Gas station just down the road from the school: Thursday it was $3.56 for 87 octane, then Friday morning it was up to $3.61; that afternoon? $3.65.
    And yesterday, it was up to $3.85, which means over a week, it rose $.29 per gallon.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

$4.03!!!!

Spent $40.00 for less than ten gallons on the way home from work this morning. Time to buy another hybrid (Mrs. TI7 has the Prius).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yesterday, I was stuck in a Costco line where there was only one functioning pump but did get it for $3.79 per, after almost 25 minutes in line. Most stations here are just under $4 ($3.89-3.95).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Most stations here are just under $4 ($3.89-3.95).
    ....which is always hard to take living in the state's largest oil-producing county and paying more at the pump than other areas in the state....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

But at least it's 70 degrees in early March here, right? : payforweather:

I read somewhere the cause of our higher gas prices in Cali is that the oil we refine mostly comes from Alaska, which is heavier, which causes more refining needs. I don't buy it, I think it's just a scam to gouge a state with a lot of resources.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.