Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_nav View Post
    Here in OKC, I just got gas for $3.57 gallon. Looks like I have it a little easier than alot of you guys. But I find it absolutely amazing the utter lack of blame by the media on the President. If Bush was in office that is all we would hear. That it's all his fault. Their hipocracy knows no bounds. Sorry for the rant.
    Well, you can't criticize this President without being branded as a racist by the media. The news organizations have turned from watchdogs into cheerleaders ever since our current President was elected and that's not a good thing for freedom in this country.

Anyways, we're up to $3.89 over here in central Illinois for unleaded, $3.99-$4.04 for premium.

I understand that it's going to take about 17 years to see any relief on oil prices if we start drilling for oil in America, but we need to start drilling right now so that the next generation isn't buying gas at $10-$15 per gallon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I shop at Smiths (Kroger stores) for groceries and they accumulate points towards a gas discount. Some stores have a gas station right on the same lot. Normally 3.65 a gallon, I got 50 cents off a gallon. So I paid 3.15 a gallon to fill up my tank. Which really isn't that good considering last years prices, but it was a somewhat pleasant surprise nonetheless.

It still cost me 50 bucks to fill up my truck though.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I was at a different part of the area, and most of their gas was under $4.10 (as low as $4.07), but the station nearest to me is now the same cost as today's date ($4.23, 4/23), as it has been all the last week.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Most places in my neck of the woods its (still) $3.89 but yesterday I saw both $3.94 and $3.99 so I"m sure that $3.89 will be gone by the end of the day. I filled up last night to avoid the price jump.

I totally agree with you Bigbarada about your comment if you criticize this president you're a racist crap. So much for freedom of speech. Well I guess I'm the lucky one then. I filled up my car on Thursday for $3.49. But that was on base. Most places off base are much higher. Up to $3.69. Haven't seen the $4 mark on regular unleaded yet. Thank goodness.

Just be glad you don't drive a diesel engine vehicle. I'm glad I don't but expect the price of our lovely figures to go up I'm sure with the price of diesel the truck drivers are putting out it's bound to go up. And the price of food.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_nav View Post
    Just be glad you don't drive a diesel engine vehicle. I'm glad I don't but expect the price of our lovely figures to go up I'm sure with the price of diesel the truck drivers are putting out it's bound to go up. And the price of food.
    EVERYTHING will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    EVERYTHING will go up.
    Including quality and consumer confidence? Cool! :itsallworthitnow:
    "That's what Sheev said."