Page 66 of 106 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    I had to put another meager twenty bucks in the car this morning. The price had dropped a whopping four cents from the other day. I can now pay off my yacht.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I got some gas for $3.55 at a 76 station this week.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

It was $3.35 at Costco yesterday. That's getting close to tolerable!

The price has fluctuated in my area over the last two weeks, between $3.17 - $3.35. Some stations that are the first to raise prices never raised. Drive 5 - 10 minutes, and the price is 20 cents more. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It was $3.35 at Costco yesterday. That's getting close to tolerable!
    Don't say that out loud! By saying that the gas companies know what people's limit is and how far they can push things!!!

I got $3.09 yesterday morning on my way to the gym.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yesterday I saw at a station the price went down 3 cents to $3.269 but then later I saw another station was at $3.219...must be a Christmas miracle. :Iwonderifwe'llseepricesthatstartwitha$2.XXXrange? :

Ah, nostalgia. I remember when gas stations had a permanent '1' in the ones dollar place on their boards. I also remember a newspaper ('member those? ) article about the demand for '2' numbers to slip in the boards when the prices consistently hit that mark.

Around these parts, you're seeing more $3.4x amounts, but most are $3.5x; my Costco price was a rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ah, nostalgia. I remember when gas stations had a permanent '1' in the ones dollar place on their boards. I also remember a newspaper ('member those? ) article about the demand for '2' numbers to slip in the boards when the prices consistently hit that mark.
    I remember being able to pay for gas with pocket change...granted I was in high school and I'd put in maybe $2 worth but hey that was enough for a night of cruising around.