Page 80 of 111 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
    Gas was $3.99 on Tuesday and now $4.17 today. I Ralphs/Shelled it up and got 20 cents off at least, and had enough points to let my sister do the same.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I happened to need to stop at Costco, so I topped off the tank at $3.91 (by far, the lowest anywhere around here) yesterday. Most non-el-cheapo stations are at least $4.09, and the number $4.17 seems to be a frequent price on the signs.
    "That's what Sheev said."

This was from about a week ago but the price 'round here went up 4 cents to $3.939

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    This was from about a week ago but the price 'round here went up 4 cents to $3.939
    That's better than the $4.19 I paid yesterday.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I found an under-$4 station, for a full $.011 below ($3.989) yesterday. And the line wasn't long at all.

$4.03 today at Arco.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Didn't fill up (yet), but I drove past a station that a few hours before was one of the places below $4.10, and then was back up to $4.13. Grr...

I got gas earlier this week, after checking the local CheapGas website and drove past a few on the way home (some were cash-only, or had apparently gone up since published online). I one at the end of my trek showed $4.03 (about the same as some others, the cheapest of the credit prices), but at the pump, it was $3.99. Sweet!

Cut to the end of this week, and there was a spike of over $.10 per (nothing under $4.19 I've seen). No higher per-barrel prices, no refineries issues I know of. What gives?