Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    Maybe if the "gas spikes" had a trigger-clause in Sacramento that put gas prices at double the state average for politicians' personal cars or their chauffeur-driven cars (no write-offs, either), there'd be less of the "spikes" at all.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Amazing! Two straight days WITHOUT PRICE INCREASES. I guess I am supposed to be appreciative of that. But holding steady at $4.75 or so? Grr...

My wife filled up at $4.69 despite my pleas not to. Prices will go down within a couple of weeks and I didn't want a whole tank full of the pricey stuff.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I had to fill up at $4.77 on Saturday. I think we may have to consider bringing back the guillotine.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lucked out with "cheap" gas at $4.57 today, and I stopped just before breaking the $30-at-one-fill-up point in my own car for the first time ever.

In a truly shocking turn of events the has AGAIN gone down a dime, its now $3.699...of course that was AFTER I filled up at the old price.

Bring your receipt back; maybe they'll price match. :customerservicestation:

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Bring your receipt back; maybe they'll price match. :customerservicestation:
    Well the "finny" thing is I get a text from one particular chain when they are going to raise the price but how about a text when they are going to lower the price? They already send me ones about donuts or coffee and that crap being on sale whats one more?