Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
    It went down again last week now its at $3.299...that of course happened AFTER I filled up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    It went down again last week now its at $3.299...that of course happened AFTER I filled up.
    This may cheer you up, JJB. It's$ 3.67/gal (regular) in my area. My son further rubs it about our prices with his constant reminder of $2.98/gal. where he lives in Norman, OK.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

'Funny' that you say that because I heard on the radio a report that the average price in Wisconsin is on the verge of dipping under $3.00 for the first time in just over two years....now if you go back up and look at the price in my neck of Wisconsin.... sighhh.

$3.249 at Costco and Sams in Rancho Mirage (took a trip to hit up after-Christmas clearances, because that area has always been awesome on that front, but came up mostly empty-handed).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got gas yesterday and roughly two hours later the price dropped (2 cents) to $3.219

Filled up this morning for a wonderful 3.74/gal. Up seven cents from last week. Missouri may be the "Show Me" state, but California is definitely the "Bend Over" state.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

First fill-up of the year (since I was a passenger during much of my winter break) at Costco, since the time I stopped by this week, they had a power outage that shut down the store and pumps. Cost me $3.43 a gallon, courtesy of a gift card.
    "That's what Sheev said."

It's still always at least $70 to fill my gas tank.

I remember when it was $25 and I had an SUV then as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I have been filling up at QTs in Phoenix for under 3.00 a gallon lately. I was excited when the price went below 3.00.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.