Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    I have been filling up at QTs in Phoenix for under 3.00 a gallon lately. I was excited when the price went below 3.00.
    But the price you're really paying is having to be in Phoenix.

Saw $3.55 on Monday, today same Arco was $3.59, and $3.85 today at Chevron. Stupid oil derricks are pumping away in the hills behind my house and that Arco day and night, they drive that oil a few miles southwest to the refineries, then drive it a few miles back to us and JACK UP THE PRICE FOR NO ****ING REASON! Damned gougers, I'd love to hear their bullcrap arguments for justifying why this gasoline costs more than anywhere despite traveling under 20 miles in the past million years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gas at Costco in San Bernardino was $3.549 this morning. Up about thirty cents from a few weeks ago, and actually a penny more expensive than the Arcos in Yucaipa and Calimesa that I passed after filling up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yesterday I got Costco gas for $3.47, only $.04 more than my last fill-up. Other stations nearby are almost all over $3.70, as high as $3.79.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Weird; I had some money left on a Costco cash card, and there was a store on my way back from my destination, I figured, it won't fill the tank, but it'll be close enough. Turns out, I had about $.80 left. Hmm. $tat$: $3.559 per, which is easily $.20+ less than anywhere else 'round these here parts.
    "That's what Sheev said."

After sitting at $3.219 for quite some time the price went up a nickel the other day. For those that didn't read the first sentence its now $3.269

It's $3.79 or more in San Diego. For regular.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

$3.67 was the Arco price today. Friggin' crap!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

4 days ago the price went up 6 cents. Two days ago it went up another 6 cents. Yesterday it went up yup, 6 cents. Today we got a break and it only went up 5 cents. So that brings it to $3.449, and a week ago it was $3.219.

Stupid gasoline prices, $3.71 at Arco. I did drive by the most expensive station in LA though, Fairfax and Olympic and San Vicente Shell station, they're $4.86, over a buck higher than the Arco a few miles south. What amazes me is that people still visit this station, it's not like Olympic is devoid of gas stations. And it's not even a posh neighborhood, it's the north edge of Little Ethiopia - hardly Bel Air or Beverly Hills.

There's one random gas station in Yucaipa, on the way up to the mountain towns (Big Bear, Oak Glen, Lake Arrowhead, etc), that's routinely $1-$1.50 more than anyone else. Sure, it's kinda the last chance gas station until you get up there, or the first you come to on the way down. But it's less than a mile from four other gas stations that run normal prices.

I figure they get the uninformed who don't know how close cheaper gas is, but, really, how do they get enough customers to stay in business even then?
    Tommy, close your eyes.