Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
    I snagged $3.83 at a station down the street today. Aside from that, I've seen no other stations below $3.99, and most are around $4.05 or more. The one at the corner from me has risen about $.35 in the past four days.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

$3.65 in Palm Desert at Costco. Otherwise $4.02 and up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    $3.65 in Palm Desert at Costco. Otherwise $4.02 and up.
    Yep, stand by SoCal kiddies! It's the Return of the Summer Blend! It's the usual "inventories are down as we are gearing up to make the state-mandated concoction. So we has ta shut down the refinery for a while to make the change". Prices to climb over four bucks soon (as reported above)....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We got "lucky" the other day and gas only went up 1/20th of a dollar instead of 3/50ths like it had several times last week. The price is now at $3.499.

Stupid gas prices went insane, I guess due to what T said. $3.91 was the cheapest I saw yesterday. Friggin' bonkers. GasBuddy.com says it's now up to $3.99 at that same station. So glad I don't have a euro-car that runs on premium.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

$25.00 at $4.15/gal got me just over six gallons this afternoon.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Wow. Found a station (Costco) under $4, and their lines weren't all that long either. Oh, today's $3.999 is still under $4. All other stations here seem to be $4.09 or more, as much as $4.19.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

On Saturday the price went up a nickel to $3.599, then to add to the pleasure of those that need gas on Monday the price went up another 3 cents, now its at $3.629

Olympic & Fairfax station is up to $4.99 yesterday! AND YET HAD CUSTOMERS ANYWAY!!! Who are these people spending nearly a buck more per gallon for gas than the other stations within 5 miles? It's not like that's the only station in the area.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.