Page 89 of 107 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
    Found a station for $4.07, and now I know why: pumps are sllllllloooooooowww, takes a long time to scan stuff, won't print a recept at the pump, hard to navigate in and out of the lot. Anyhow...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

First time seeing sub-4 bucks... at $3.999, of course. Another place that won't print a receipt outside. Other stations are nearing this same price, steadily (most around $4.13 or so now).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Only spent $20 as our prices have been inching up again. $4.33/gal.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Paid $4.05 yesterday, so I guarantee you it'll go down come Tuesday morning. I have that magic power.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Paid $4.05 yesterday, so I guarantee you it'll go down come Tuesday morning. I have that magic power.
    Looks like I need to drive to LA to save money. It's weird that my county is one of the largest oil producers in the state but it gets shipped to LA to be refined and then transported back up to us at a higher price.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Looks like I need to drive to LA to save money. It's weird that my county is one of the largest oil producers in the state but it gets shipped to LA to be refined and then transported back up to us at a higher price.
    At least there's the excuse of shipping it back, here in Culver City we have a vast oil field (which the motherfrakkers who license it have been fracking for the past few years without telling us despite an evacuation the last time they fracked it) AND we have the refineries 10 miles south of here, yet it's still higher than other states. Screw those guys! California needs to secede just to jack up gas prices on everybody else.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You guys should pay me to run my tank down past 1/4 to ensure that the next Tuesday the prices will go down. Saturday fill-up: $4.05, today when I'm not needing gas: $4.01. Never fails.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    4 cent jump to $3.739
    And now its gone back down 4 cents to $3.699