Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
    Locally, the prices have been about $3.47 at the Wawa, usually the lowest price.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Down another 4 cents to $3.97. Unfortunately that means it'll go up tomorrow because I have to fill up this weekend.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I tried to ignore my low fuel light but to no avail.

$25.00 worth of 89 horsepower at $4.25/gal. which is eight cents lower than the last visit.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We're almost, ALMOST, at the stage where every station's below $4 here. Yay?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Found a relatively-cheap $3.95 station, after passing on the long lines at a $3.87 one (definitely not worth the wait to save $.08 per), where the stupid drivers were also filling up on dumbness (100 octane).

Hey! I got CHEAP gas from Costco at $3.69 per. Hooray.

Really quick spike over the last couple days: I'd guess at $.20 higher over that time. Got the same $3.69 price from Costco today (helped push a guy's out-of-gas car to the pump, with another man who also noticed the driver/pusher needed a hand to do so).

Yeah, prices have jumped 20 cents here too, and I'm sure they'll keep climbing for at least another week because I've still got half a tank, and prices only go down immediately after I fill up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Same here. I wonder if that silly Memorial Day coming up has anything to do with it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I guessed it was Mothers' Day. I have noticed they haven't gone up in the past two days. Wow; thanks.