Page 94 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
    Cue Springsteen's album from 2002: the rising. Station nearest my house is up over $.10 in two days.
    Got it at one of the few sub-$4 stations around for $3.97. First gas I've put in my new car myself.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Last Thursday it went up a nickel to $3.549, then on Friday it went up another nickel to $3.599 and today it went up a dime to $3.699.

Went up this morning to $3.97 Arco here, although if I went to Crenshaw and Florence (home of the Rodney King riots), I could save 8 cents and watch protests get treated as violence before they actually are. I'll pay the extra 8 cents.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Went up this morning to $3.97 Arco here, although if I went to Crenshaw and Florence (home of the Rodney King riots), I could save 8 cents and watch protests get treated as violence before they actually are. I'll pay the extra 8 cents.
    Umm ok??!?! Interesting aside there JT.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Umm ok??!?! Interesting aside there JT.
    When you've lived through the riots, you tend to have to think about these things as a semi-regular part of daily life.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Interesting that you'd be there JT, when the media expects there should be similar actions happening now.

Around me, gas prices seem to be stable, around $4.07 give or take. For now.

Was near a Costco with room in my tank: $3.83. I've seen no other stations below four bucks (newspaper's gas price tracking feature has had one cent higher each of the past 3 or 4 days) nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    When you've lived through the riots, you tend to have to think about these things as a semi-regular part of daily life.
    Ohh I know what you mean, but, it was still and interesting comment on your part.

I'm liking this $3.30 range gas in Virginia, and plan to bring it back to Cali as a souvenir.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll take 10 FedEx boxes worth, please. My address:
    Bel-Cam Jos
    1000 Faces Blvd.
    Hero, SW 1138