Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
    It went down a nickel a few days ago, the price now is $3.649, although I was in Green Bay the other day and I filled up for 2 cents a gallon cheaper.

I realized today why a station down the street has prices that seem lower than others, when it almost always was the highest-priced station in the area: cash prices on the sign. I passed, since my tank wasn't even at half.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Ohh I know what you mean, but, it was still and interesting comment on your part.
    I've seen things, man, I've seen things.

Pricing has remained remarkably steady, going up and down in equal measures to remain where it was 2 weeks ago. I assume it'll go down Tuesday morning and when I need more gas the week after, it'll skyrocket.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went on a camping trip last week. I filled up on 7/27 before I left at $3.749, but that was after a 15 cent discount from my Fred Meyer rewards card. When I filled up after I got back on 7/30, it was $3.849, but that was only with a 3 cent discount. So, the actual price went from $3.899 to $3.879.

Also, my mileage worked out to be 38.9 mpg. That included going over a mountain pass on the North Cascades Highway. I can really gain on the flat and downhill, but the uphill can really bring it down as well.

While doing some running around tonight I saw that at a couple of stations the price went down 3 cents to $3.599

Another 4 cent drop brings it down to $3.559, luckily the other day when I was out of town I saw a place where it was $3.519 so I filled up there.

$3.77 at Arco yesterday for regular, as I clearly predicted would happen after I refueled.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Was near the grocery store's station and got it for $3.75 yesterday, which is about $.10-$.20 cheaper than other local ones.

I saw an actual gas station price sign where every price, for each grade, was under $4.