Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast

My son sent me a photo via text of a gas station where he lives in Norman, OK with a price of $3.05/gal. while we still suffer with prices above the $4.00 mark. Gouge away, folks!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You are all worrying for nothing. Higher prices always signify higher quality. So CA is getting the best... of us.

BTW, there are still some stations over $4, but most here are juuuust below that price.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    My son sent me a photo via text of a gas station where he lives in Norman, OK with a price of $3.05/gal. while we still suffer with prices above the $4.00 mark. Gouge away, folks!
    Another photo from my son with a price of $2.99 at a Shell station, not watered-down Arco!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Surprisingly, Costco wasn't a super deal, as I noticed several stations (likely their cash prices, but still) at the same $3.69 for 87 octane yesterday. But the pump lines there were still read-six-pages-of-my-book-while-waiting long.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The price of gas went down several times in the last week, its currently at $3.369

Fueled up today at Costco for $3.55. Lowest other price I've seen is around $3.65, most still above $3.80.

Crude oil's been below $100 for consecutive days recently. Prices are at the low-$3.60 range.

A little more than a week later, and Costco's gas is only $.02 less? Boooo!!! (and not a fun Halloween "boo" either)