Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
    Went down to $3.339, went back up to $3.369 then back down to $3.339, currently its $3.329.

Newspaper's business section today (that tracks gold, silver, crude oil, local gas prices) says it dropped one cent in our area from a day ago, $.06 from a week prior, and $.24 from a month back. Current average price: apparently it's now $3.676 (reminds me of Marge on the Simpsons recalling the "cheap" gas station that sells at a price with 8/10 a gallon fraction.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ... (reminds me of Marge on the Simpsons recalling the "cheap" gas station that sells at a price with 8/10 a gallon fraction.
    Donny's Discount Gas (sadly Youtube failed me with providing said clip from said show).

It was $3.45 at Costco. Not long lines, either. I can't recall when it's been this "low." But I'll check this here ol' thread to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam on 2/22/11
    I was nearer my Costco to me today, so I pumped in $3.38 per (which was about $.13-$.21 cheaper than most stations here).
    p.s. Don't look too far back in this thread, unless you want to weep tears of watered-down gasoline... back just 3 years ago, apparently there was still a 2 in front of gas prices in SoCal.

Prices are all over the map around here, I now have seen 2 stations with prices over a buck higher than everywhere else, but the non-crazy pricing is also just not stable, around $3.53 at ARCO and it ping-pongs all over after that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Prices are all over the map around here, I now have seen 2 stations with prices over a buck higher than everywhere else, but the non-crazy pricing is also just not stable, around $3.53 at ARCO and it ping-pongs all over after that.
    Same here in NE Wisconsin. I was in NY for a few days and now I see $3.229, $3.259.

Quote Originally Posted by a younger Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    A little more than a week later, and Costco's gas is only $.02 less? Boooo!!! (and not a fun Halloween "boo" either)
    And this time, it was less ($3.43) than my last fill-up, but again, not consistent with other stations' price drops in the area; I expected it at least into the $3.30s range. Oh well.

The price has gone up and down 2 cents a time or two in the last week. Now all the stations seem to be on board with the $3.199 price per gallon.