Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1069

First time I paid under $4 per ($3.93 at Costco) in some time, and lines were pretty long there. Haven't noticed any other stations that "low," but prices have been dropping bit by bit.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Same price at the same place as last time; thought I'd try to beat the Memorial Day price spikes. Some other stations around here have dropped a few cents by the next day (one off the freeway from school is about $.10 less than Friday was).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    Down 2 cents to $3.599
    That wasn't exactly the case JJB, I saw it went down those 2 cents at one gas station and I presumed the others would follow suit but that didn't happen the price stayed the same until the other day when it went up 4 cents to $3.659

Same price at a different place. Prices are holding steady, with some stations dropping or raising a couple cents here and there (but most still over four bucks).

Two cents more than last time, even though in checking online the price was a cent lower at $3.95 than the published cost. Few stations showing under $4, even with ca$h price$.

Same station down to $3.91 (while most are going up around here), but it being their customer appreciation day, I also got a free 22oz drink (or, free gas with about a $30 soda)!

Filled the tank for $47 here in OK to start the trek back west today. It took over $81 to fill it when we left Cali three weeks ago...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!